Event | Posted Sep, 01, 2022
Art in the Park
We’re excited to launch our first Art in the Park event – Saturday, September 10th. Join Paint Escape with Alexandre in Alpine’s Picnic Grove for your choice of two painting workshops.
Make the most out of the remainder of summer by getting creative in the great outdoors. Painting not only expands your horizons through a creative outlet, it also sharpens your mind and delivers numerous mental and physical health benefits. Here’s just a handful:
1. Individuals that paint to express themselves can overcome shyness and convey their personality
2. Painting can offer an emotional release or outlet when dealing with a stressful moment
3. Motor skills are improved through the dexterity of handling a paintbrush
4. Painting encourages a more optimistic attitude through a sense of accomplishment and pride
5. Sharing the experience with others helps spread a positive mindset through a safe and encouraging environment
Alexandre will be teaching two workshops – choose the time and skill level that works best for you. Bring a friend or come alone but register soon because space is limited!
11:00am – 1:30pm
Age 10+ skill level
Click here to register for WORKSHOP ONE
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Slightly advanced skill level
Click here to register for WORKSHOP TWO
Space is limited to 15 painters per workshop. Reserve your spot by registering at the links above!
All materials and supplies will be provided. Booking available 1-2 people at a time. In the event of less than desirable weather, we’ll move our creative space to the Alpine Park Welcome Centre.